Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

Since the last time I've blogged a whole lot has happened. I moved into a new, gorgeous apartment with my boyfriend. I had to leave my job due to unhappy circumstances (here's to hoping that California's EDD is on my side). I'm down to final papers to finish out the Spring semester (one more semester to go before I'm Mastered!). Gas prices have hiked up to $4.25/gallon. I've been cooking up a storm in my fantastic kitchen, coming up with bunches of new recipes I need to share. An old professor of me and the boyfriend's came into town to visit. Our two (2!) vaccuum cleaners broke within a week of each other, apparently unable to handle the pressure of actually being useful, so I bought a brand new WindMachineTunnel Amazingness to handle the job (it's so dusty in LA!). I've rebooted my work out routine (ain't no crying on treadmills). I experienced my first white Christmas!


Me & The Asian Snow Bear

But in all of that time, I haven't forgotten about you, dear blog.
I'm back, w/ flowers.


An Easter bouquet from my wonderful Tall Drink O' Water

No comments:

Post a Comment